- June 7, 2020
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Spring- A Season for Rest, Renewal and Rebirth…
You are invited to join our Spring Circle workshop for Personal Healing and Community Connection.
We will explore the unique mental, physical, emotional and spiritual qualities of the Wood Element and how they serve as a teacher for each of us to support, improve and maintain our whole-body health and wellbeing.The natural, cyclical flow of the 5 Elements inside your body provides nourishment, creates balance and allows for healthy changes to your Whole Self.
Elisa’s warm, inclusive approach makes this a workshop for everyone to enjoy. No experience is needed.
Wood Circle gives you time to:
- set new goals and intentions
- support new beginnings; make the move to something different
- explore our relationship with the emotion anger
- reflect on how anger supports new boundaries needed for change
- grow our capacity for patience
Benefits Of Our Circle:
- lower body’s stress response- strengthen your immune system
- reduce body pain- feel more comfortable in your body
- decrease fatigue- increase your energy levels
- still your mind- improve your quality of sleep
- reduce symptoms of anxiety- feel more at-ease and settled
Body-full Tools we will use:
- Somatic Awareness Exercises
- Somatic or body-centred exercises support our body’s innate ability to self-regulate and enhance resilience by gently and gradually building body awareness.
- Therapeutic Qigong is a 5,000-year-old healing practice in “moving meditation” that teaches gentle easy-to-learn, body movements and breathing. Taught individually or in groups, qigong builds inner calm, cultivates presence and improves your whole-body health by restoring the flow of “qi” or life-energy to your body.
- Gentle Breathing Practice
- Personal Reflection Exercises
- Group WIsdom
- Sliding Scale Available: please Contact Elisa
Venue: Online Zoom Class
Classes are delivered live, online through Zoom. Once registered, you will be sent simple instructions to connect to Zoom and join the class.