- January 17, 2021
10:30 am - 11:45 am
How Stress & Adversity Impact Our Wellbeing…Finding Hope & Healing in Our Body.
Facilitator: Elisa Peterson. Somatic Therapist.
In this educational, experiential and inspirational webinar, we will explore how stress and adversity can impact our wellbeing and how our wise body biology can heal and transform our health.
Through lecture, discussion, and guided body-centred exercises we will discover:
- What everyday stressors can look like (obvious and not so obvious)
- The simple science behind how stress and adversity impact our health
- How a stress response can be our body’s way of protecting us
- How our body’s built-in intelligence can transform the effects of stress and adversity
- What you can do to change the relationship between your body and stress
Elisa offers Wise-Body Wellness wellness webinars as a circle that bring people together to heal both individually and as a community. In circle, participants learn and heal collaboratively in relationship with themselves and others in the group. Elisa provides a warm, compassionate and trauma- sensitive environment that is grounded in safety and respect.
A sliding scale is open to all. If you want to be part of the webinar, simply Get in Touch with Elisa.
Wise-Body Wellness Webinars… Celebrating our Body as Healer and Teacher
Venue: Online Zoom Class
Classes are delivered live, online through Zoom. Once registered, you will be sent simple instructions to connect to Zoom and join the class.